The CFW-11 is a variable speed drive series with state of the art technology for three-phase induction motors. It can be used in a wide range of applications, since it is designed for running on either Normal or Heavy Duty loads. Its performance is excellent, providing increased productivity and an improvement in the quality of the process in which it is used.
Innovative and simple The CFW-11 presents many innovations that are helpful and beneficial to customers, mainly due to the simplicity of its installation and operation. The CFW-11 was developed based on Plug-and-Play philosophy (connect and use) allowing simple and fast installation of the VSD and its accessories. The Keypad has a navigation and programming system similar to mobile phones, with softkey buttons. It is possible to access the parameters sequentially or through groups of parameters. The Keypad also makes the Oriented Start-up function available, guiding the user through the necessary programming.
Flexibility The CFW-11 adapts itself to the customer's needs through a broad range of accessories, which are easily installed. Besides this, the standard product comes with the SoftPLC function that attributes PLC functions to the VSD, which allows the customer to create his/her own applications (user programs) through the WLP software (programming in LADDER).
Suitable for single phase or three phase input
- Single-phase 200 to 240 V: 0.18kW to 2.2kW
- Three-phase 380 to 480 V: 0.18kW to 7.5kW
- Overload current: 150% for 60s or 200% for 3s
- Conformal coating on electronic boards standard, as per EN 60068-2-60, for increased protection
- Internal RFI filter in compliance with AS 61800-3
- The cooling fan can be quickly removed and remounted for cleaning / replacement.
- A variety of plug-in modules
- SoftPLC built in for customized solutions
- Simple and intuitive HMI, navigation with menu structured parameters and guided start-up
- Flash memory module: Copy/Paste VSD programming with no power
- Local control via built in keypad
- Remote IP54 Keypad optional
VF-S15 is a compact TOSHIBA drive designed for powerful performance in wide ranging applications. It is a sensorless vector control drive providing high torque throughout the speed range.
Available in two types - 1Ph, 240V input (0.4-2.2kW) and 3Ph, 415V input (0.75-15kW), VF-S15 drives are universally accepted for most industrial applications.
- Sensorless Vector Control Drive
- Ultra-Compact size
- Safe Power removal (EN954-1 category 3, AS/IEC61800-5-2 SIL2)
- Built-in RFI filter
- Suitable for >50C Ambient Temperature
- Easy to set and operate
- Profibus, DeviceNet, CC-Link, CAN Open & EtherNet options
- My function
- Remote control key-pad option
- CE, UL and C-Tick compliant
- Packaging Machines etc
VF-nC3 is the series of compact and easy-to-use TOSHIBA inverters for small-sized machines.
- Wide range of power rating
- 1-phase 240V class 0.75kW to 2.2kW
- 150% overload for 60 seconds or 200% for 0.5 second
- Maximum ambient temperature: 60C with de-rated current
- Simple operation: RUN and STOP keys allow easy operation
- Simple setup: "turn-and-push" setting dial makes setup easy
- Simple installation: vertical orientation for easy wiring and side-by-side installation for space-saving
- Built-in RS-485 communication allowing PC to manage parameters and monitor operating conditions
- Excellent motor control using sensorless vector control and energy-saving mode
- Long lifetime: designed for 10 years of operation
- Safety for parameter settings: through four-digit password with saving-and-restoring parameter functions
- Eco Design: compliant with the European RoHS Directive
- Compliant with international standards:
- IEC / CEI-EN61800-3 at environment C1
- CE marking, UL, and CSA
- Transportation machines
- Conveyer, automatic warehousing systems, etc.
- Food processing machines
- Bread-makers, confectionery machines, tea manufacture machine, wheat vermicelli making machines, rice/wheat-polishing machines, mixers, slicers, grading of fruit machines, etc.
- Fans and pumps
- Fans and pumps for industrial machines, buildings, water supply and drainage systems, dryers, etc.